2. Shopping at the outlet mall and having a fun sleepover with some of my friends that I do not get to see nearly enough. I am going to dedicate an entire post to that fun day.
3. The Oscars!!! If there is any event that produces any more glitter and shine, please let me know!! I love the dresses and Chris is a huge movie guy. He goes to the movies all the time and does movie reviews on a television station. Needless to say we look forward to the Academy Awards. This year I decided to bring a little glitz and glam to the Barber house. Chris went to pick up the pizza and when he left I had on my PJs, no make up, and crazy hair. The kids were both in comfy clothes as well, but when he walked in the door from getting dinner this is what he saw...
4. Today I am pleased that the weather is so warm. Last Friday I took the boys sledding and today we may go for a walk outside. Gotta love the Midwest.
5. I scored big at Hobby Lobby! Ribbon and Tulle 50% off, Glass items 50% off. The stuff I bought to decorate for the baby shower is all so cute. I can barely stand it.
6. Rocking it out on the treadmill and running for 75 minutes and not stopping. I am going to own that half-marathon.
7. Grady for some reason keeps flashing me his belly and then cracks up. He also shakes his bumper and gets down with his bad self all the time. But who does not love a baby in sunglasses? Really? Not much cuter. A person has to be dead inside if these pictures do not make you smile.
Happy Leap Year!!! Peace.